iOrgSoft upgraded Mod to Windows Movie Maker converter for Windows 7, Vista, XP user

“I took several videos from my Panasonic/Canon camera. I want to put them to Windows Movie Maker and put them all together and edit them to show my best friend. I know how to import videos to WMM ,but these are not the right format, I guess and I need some help, how do I put videos from my Panasonic camera into Windows Movie Maker?” someone asked from Yahoo answer.

Yes, up to now, the problem confused many people, known as easy-to-use and versatile video camera features, Panasonic/Canon/JVC/Sony HD camcorders export video as mod video file format, According to my own experience importing JVC Everio camcorder .mod files into Windows Movie Maker, I often run into the same issue like half-way stop due to the format input restriction of this software. Or worse, Windows Movie maker sometimes fails in synchronizing video and audio. if you want to import mod files to Windows Movie Maker, you should use mod to Windows Movie Maker converter to convert .mod files to WMV,AVI,MPEG.

MOD to Windows Movie Maker converter, convert mod to wmv,mod to avi
MOD to Windows Movie Maker converter can be used by anyone who shoots their own videos with a JVC/Canon/Panasonic/Sony HD camcorder and who has the time or inclination to edit their MOD footage into something watchable using Windows Movie Maker. In minutes, uncommon mod files can be converted into WMV, AVI, MKV, MPG, MP4, VOB, MOV, SWF, 3GP, RM that can be imported into Windows Movie Maker, sent via email, posted on YouTube or played with portable devices like iRiver, BlackBerry, Gphone, iPod, iPhone, PSP etc. Besides converting between videos, it can also extract audio from video and save as MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, WMA, WAV etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment