Ryan Reynolds Still Feels 'Pain' Of Scarlett Johansson Divorce



Ryan Reynolds has spoken publicly for the first time about the pain he still feels in the wake of his divorce from Scarlett Johansson.
Their split came in December 2010, after just two years of marriage, with Scarlett now shacked up with older man, Sean Penn.
He told Us Weekly: "Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain, but you come out of it. I'm not out of it yet. At all."
The Green Lantern star added: "I don't think I want to get married again... But you always re-evaluate these things."
He also insists that he's happy to stay single for now, saying: "I'm very happy not to be in a relationship right now. That's okay. I didn't plan on it, that's for sure...but that's okay," and then mentioning that dating "just seems so kind of alien to me at this point."
Despite the divorce, Ryan still has only nice words to say about his Scarlett woman, insisting: "Departing a relationship and still maintaining the idea that this is still the same person I married is a great luxury that I experienced. Thankfully I was in a relationship where two people chose to remain on the high road in every regard."

0 comments:

Post a Comment